Returns & Exchanges Policy
Please read our policy below and follow the steps for the type of transaction you want to make. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
- SALE ITEMS: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- CONDITION ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- EXCHANGE ELIGIBILITY: Exchanges are only offered in cases in which wrong or damaged merchandise has been delivered. If an item is eligible for exchange, you will not be responsible for the cost of returning the item or any shipping associated with the delivery of its replacement.
- DESIGNERS/ARTISTS PROCESS ALL RETURNS: The Art and Crafts Company offers an online storefront for a variety of vendors, and each fulfills their own orders. If you would like to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will connect you with the appropriate vendor.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES TIMELINE: All returns/exchanges must be received by the suppling vendor within 15 days* of the date the order originally shipped to the customer (the date and time the shipping/tracking email was sent).
- RUTURN SHIPPING: Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs for returning unwanted items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- PROCESSING YOUR RETURN: Refunds, minus the original cost of shipping, are processed within 5-7 business days after items are received by the vendor.
- ISSUING YOUR REFUND: Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method or in the form of online store credit.
- GIFTS: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and it shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Please make sure you've read our Returns & Exchanges Policy above. As long as your items are eligible for return or exchange, follow these steps:
- Email us at email@example.com regarding the item you'd like to exchange. Include the purchase date and order number in your email for reference.
- We will send your information to the vendor who produced your item, and they will contact you via email or phone within 48 hours to provide a shipping address and to coordinate any requested exchange.
- Place your unworn and in new condition items (with all tags attached), along with the original order invoice, in a securely sealed shipping package.
- Use the shipping provider of your choice to mail the item to the vendor.
- Allow 5-10 business days for the package transit time.
- Once shipment is received, The Art and Crafts Company will follow-up with you via email regarding your return/exchange.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.